I would like to be a book writer, for now i will have to settle for a blog :]
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
did you
Did you change the privacy yet?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am sorry dear, i have not because in order to do that I have to have an e-mail, sorry. Do you want me to still do it though? I can try something else I suppose. We went shopping for 15 hours today!!! We have been up since 3am!!! Our record is 19 hours though, lol. Talk to you soon!
1 comment:
I am sorry dear, i have not because in order to do that I have to have an e-mail, sorry. Do you want me to still do it though? I can try something else I suppose.
We went shopping for 15 hours today!!! We have been up since 3am!!! Our record is 19 hours though, lol.
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment