Tuesday, November 3, 2009

tuesdays are my busiest

tuesday morning i wake up to a very busy -- sometimes cranky-- household, i get "groomed" as my mother calls it, eat breakfast, last minute homework scramble and its out the door. we get to the learning center at
10:00 Am. Megan has a science class and i have study hall the first hour that consists of my trying to lose my stalkers.
10:45 Shannon Merphy arrives at the learning center and i go hang with her. she is as random as i am, so we make an odd pair. (Ashley no one is like you :( i really miss our heart to heart talks!) 11:00 writting class then i have study hall again and then lunch. Biology class then a ride home. a few minutes for a hot snack/lunch then a scramble to get my basketball stuff together then i'm off to who ever i'm carpooling with that day. get there and its 2 hours of intense practice with many laps and suicides. i get back home about
8:30, take a shower and then off to bed. CRAZY!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I awarded you!! If you need help posting it call me and I will help you step by step.

Melissa G said...

Congratulations on your award from Ashley!

Melody said...

thanks .. well quite frankly i don't know what an award is lol :) okay sure just give me your number .... i'll be at the tattoo shop tonight :p

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog going here! Now I am following you. I love your profile picture, its very, very pretty.

I would love if you stopped by my blog,
Blessings,
Maggie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melody said...

what time is best for you?

Anonymous said...

If you call me now, that would be great!!! I need to see you. If you don't get this before 2:45 don't call cause we will be gone. Maybe call my mom's cellphone from yours and we can talk tomorrow. Please do it soon and think of something fun to do. We could go Ice Skating.

Anonymous said...

There you go. How about that for a makeover!?!?!? I added a vistors map and country playlist at the bottom too, so make sure and go down there everyday to see where the people are from that looked at your blog.
Let me know if there are any changed that you want me to make.
Love,
AShley

Rebekah said...

Hello! I saw that the Cowgirls (Trails of Tennessee) were following you and stopped by to say hi. I'm also dreaming of country living, although the Lord has us in the city for now. I enjoyed reading your posts, keep it up! ;) Merry Christmas!