Saturday, January 23, 2010

January and Febuary- The dreariest months of all

You wake up in the morning and you look out your window. I have to idea why we do this because it is always the same- Cloudy,wet,gloomy, and utterly detestable. I can barely remember what the sun looks like, shrouded in blue, deep, wonderful, beautiful blue. With clouds dancing their majestic dances across the largest stage in the world. Where the grass under my feet is green, and cool, tickling my toes. A warm breeze kissing me as it gently sweeps by. I yearn for the days of warmer weather- SUMMER!

4 comments:

Go Bold said...

if it was always summer- it would be boring

Anonymous said...

I love your girly! I am so glad to see you posting again!!!

Have you gotten my letter yet?

Melody said...

yup and the reply is on its way :]!

Carsty said...

Wow, Mel! This is beautifully descriptive!